PLAN YOUR WHISKY TASTING
What is covered in the event?
Ray’s whisky tastings are interactive, where the interest level, questions, and whisky experiences of the guests are primary. Six single malt Scotch whiskies will be served. During the approximately one hour of the tasting, these often-asked questions will be answered:
- What is the difference between “whisky”, “whiskey”, “Bourbon”, “Scotch”?
- What is the difference between single malt and blended Scotch?
- How are the different characteristics of various Scotches created?
- What is the best single malt?
- Techniques to enhance the aroma and flavor of the Scotch.
- All guests’ questions.
How much does it cost?
- In my home: $250 includes up to 4 guests; $350 for a slightly larger group, per prior agreement
- In your home: $400 for up to 12 guests, plus possible travel charge, depending on distance.
- Six single malt whiskies, each from a different distilling region – ½ ounce each per person
- Served in Glencairn Scottish crystal drinkware
- Informative tasting mats with map of Scotland, locating the distilleries
- Tastings last about one hour
Ray is a nationally recognized single malt Scotch educator, with over 20 years’ experience in the spirits industry. Ray has used his extensive knowledge to represent a variety of different Scotch brands at national whisky shows, charity, convention, and corporate events, and Scottish Highland Games. Prior to retiring, he served many years as Brand Ambassador for the Glenfiddich brand.
Please call 714.204.7689, or click here with specific questions.